Saturday, April 14, 2007

Wazzup..


Long long time ago, on this very planet a battle was being fought between Ram (leader of the Arctic Monkeys) and Ravan (the Lankan Gangsta). The cause of the war was the same thing that has hit mankind below the belt ever since - a chick (ooh, I go weak in my knees again). Now, during the course of the battle, Ravan`s son Jeetendra/Indrajit - The Jumping Jack (He became a force to reckon with a lot later on) diverted Laxman`s (Ram`s kid bro) attention with his flashy attire(AAah those white shoes) and shot home a Shakti Baan. Though Jeetendra looked stupid, he had actually delivered the knockout punch and Laxman was about to die. Ram was in splits as this meant he would have to face the ruthless Jeetendra all alone next time. But, some wise monkey suggested that Laxman could be saved by Sanjeevani Booty. Ram got very excited on hearing that and sent out Hanuman (His kids later became famous as Superman and Shaktiman in Hollywood and Bollywood respectively) to do the needful. After some time, Hanuman was seen coming with a mountain.

Narad (the AajTak Reporter looking for some Breaking News) : Whats Up??

Ram (looking up with excitement) : Hanuman is bringing some chick who will shake her booty to rejuvenate Laxman

Wise Monkey : Dood, its not some chick. Its a medicinal Shrub.

Ram (visibly perturbed) : what the ****. I have been alone for such a long time. I thought maybe I will also enjoy some item numbers while Laxman heals.

Narada (Confused) : So wassup

Ram : Something is up, but I am definitely down. Life suxxx.

This is how wassup was first used and then it became vastly popular as Narada used it everywhere to gauge mood swings (People used to fly a lot those days). Fast forward to present times and the word is so popular, that its inevitably used in the beginning of any conversation. Now, generally people respond with "Nothing Much" or if life is a happening mess, then they rant about it. But, sometimes some people (mostly jobless ones like me) do respond differently. Here are some of those :

Dude 1 : Hey wazzup

Dude 2 : Why do you ask me. Go look it up yourself...Freak

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blonde female : Hey wassup

Desi Dood : Dorling ye bhi koi poochne waali baaat hai..Publically kaise bataoon

Blonde female : What??

Desi Dood : I saying first trip my to London

Blonde female (doesnt get his accent) : Sorry

Desi Dood : Egjhactly :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah there are many more koohl responses to Wazzup, but before people hunt me down and kick my ***, I would like to stop with immidiate effect.

3 comments:

Abhijha said...

I just realized that ppl might take offense coz of the content...Waise I dont think many ppl will read it nyway, so its Ok but incase nyone reads it, please dont take it seriously. Its just plain humour. I apologize to all the people whose religious sentiments might get hurt.

Unknown said...

haha..theher paapi..abhee bajrang dal waalon ko bataata hoon..phir I'll ask "what is up at your (rear) end" :D

Abhijha said...

hehhe :D