Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bad Ass rules

Jane: Why wouldn't you go out with me? I think I am perfectly fine.
Harry: Oh, thats your self projection. To me, you are incredibly stupid and irritable. I admit that you have a fine body, but you don't have a personality which attracts me.
Jane: You are such a cruel, heartless man. I haven't met anyone so mean.
Harry: Oh yeah, thats my USP. Would it hurt less if I just said I was with someone else?
Jane: Probably!
Harry: Thats why I didn't say it (though it was the truth). I wanted you to be brave and be able to face any shit that comes your way. After all you need that more than my stupid love (coz u r so damn stupid)
Jane: You are so cool. I still want you/
Harry: Who doesn't? Get over it chic.
Jane: But I can do anything for you.
Harry: But, what can you possibly do for me? You are so inane, that even donkeys feel proud in your company. Maybe I will just make out with you, so that you can remember it for the rest of your life and feel happy about it?
Jane: I am not stupid Mr. But, yeah pls kiss me.

1 comment:

Abhijha said...

What the F is this? Its craptastic. What was I smoking when I wrote this?