Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Waah Ustaad Waah - Part 1

I have decided to document the good music that I discover. I am listening to all kinds of music on Pandora and want to keep a record of the stuff I like. While, ideally I would like to automate it. For now, I am just gonna type it out manually. Ugh, I am such a shady programmer :(

So, today was the day for Flamenco based western classical and here are some of the compositions I liked:

Solear by Manolo Sanlucar
Bronce Gitano by Sabicas
Canastero by Gypsy Kings
Luzia (Siguiriya) by Paco De Lucia
Entre Olas by Juan Serrano (from the OST of Vicky Christina Barcelona)
The Afternoon is Sweetness by Vincente Amigo
Gua'iras De Lucia by Paco De Lucia
Mr Tang by Rodrigo Y Gabriela
Taconeo Gitano by Sabicas
Oriente Mediterraneo and De Mi Corazon Al Aire by Vincente Amigo
Cranada En Flor by Paco Pena

Well. now you see why I had to document it. There is no way in hell, I would be able to remember those names. Anyway the list is crude. Just a reminder for me to check them out again. If anyone reads this, it would be great if you can suggest some other music in this genre which you think is good.


No comments: