Friday, July 25, 2008

Shrill to kill

A & B were having a very intense technical discussion on how to solve some major problem in their Windows project. Then this conversation followed :
A : Wait a min. I heard this song "High and dry" on radio after a long time and it has been playing in my head since.
B: So???wtf man
A: Its by Radiohead
B(expression of a tubelight and it glows finally): oooooo Eureka dood..Thats y the band called themselves Radiohead (followed by a Eureka Hi-fi all around)
A: Now that we have solved the bigger problem, we know that the solution to this stupid problem in Windows will occur to us similarly and so lets head home
B: Absolutely.
So, really this song was playing in my head and I just wanted to sing those high pitch lines (Higggggggh, dryyyyyy ones), but couldn't do that in office. Was weared down by the morose day and headed to the gym after work. Pumped some iron, adrenaline was produced in loads today and I was like totally high and excited. Came back home and the first thing I wanted to do was sing this song. My headphones are awesome, gave me what I needed and as I sang those high pitch lines loudly in my coarse voice, spears and arrows literally rained on my roomies. But I am happy, my soul is having an ice-cream. Gave a beautiful funda to Uru about how future is bright for us and gloomy for the chixx. The adrenaline is still there and thats why I am writing this now. If this seems like forced humor to you, welcome to my world. Was watching Kismat connection (only completed the 1st half)and trying to laugh but none came out.

6 comments:

urugon said...

thanks to your fundaes me is out of depression and working is with enthu :)

urugon said...

Here is the gawd funda given by jha bulla


Abhishek: dekh bandiyon 18-30 ekdam hawt properties rehte hain
ladke marte rehte hain unpe
the entire world is at their heels
urugon: yus
Abhishek: fir 30s mai they become a lil maternal types
as in they want babies
the hormones start kicking
the fear of menopause starts creeping them
they start loosing their beauty
nd its all downhill from there
whereas guys they r on the opposite side
18-35 types tak they have to seek women like mad
sab chutiyapa karna padta hai
fir after 30s they r mature..most of them r financially stable
urugon: yeah
and also men look better with age
Abhishek: nd chics also dig old men
for some weird reason
so they turn from gobar to gold
so the whattaa
urugon: so the future looks good
Abhishek: the branch of chemistry

Abhijha said...

hahaha uru lets rock the city after 35 :)

Pradeep said...

haha...too much funda hai

Anonymous said...

jha tera shirt itna chota kyon hai :D

Abhijha said...

@anonymous shot chhota nahin, muscules bahut bade hain :)..waise anonymous hai kaun?