Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Musings - Kisse pyaar karoon

Lets leave Sunny alone for some time. I am sure he is pissed with me for making him do all kinds of crazy things, so I will let him have a breather before we start screwing with his life again. Now, I generally had some random thoughts, so I thought lets pen it down. Now, when I say random thoughts please dont start thinking about fine nuances of life and deep abstract thoughts. Let me tell you that I am a very superficial guy. I dont make keen observations, dont really like detailed conversations on how things work and how nature is mysteriously awesome. I like booze, gossip, and frivoulous merrymaking. So, now that you know how hollow I am (or atleast I am pretending to be), we are on the same page and so I can talk about a meaningless personal angle I have with the TV series I am watching lately.

In most of the TV series I am watching these days, I tend to fall for one female character and I absolutely get in love with her till that series lasts and after that its all gone. A new series comes along and you know the pattern. Now, I have watched so many series till now, but I dont seem to remember my crushes (the ones from TV) for long. So, I decided that I will atleast put down the ones which are recent so that when I am old (and the world has survived the Nucleur Holocaust and dinosaurs dont come back), I can look back and see how stupid I was.

So, of the present crushes...starting with Scrubs, Dr. Elliot Reid is sweet (who am I kidding, she is actually pretty irritating sometimes, but man she is hawt and I dont really know why I love her). In Prison Break, I fell for Dr. Sarah Tancredi..now she was actually sweet, beautiful, intelligent and what not. An awesome character and I was so pissed when the directors (or whoever calls the shots) decided to kill her in the 3rd season. My most recent fall has been for Robin Scherbatsky, from How I met your mother (its the name of a series..some people thought that I was actually gettin on to a Yo Mama joke). Again some endearing traits there, but I wont go into the details for the sake of people who might accidently hit this page.

Thats it for now. Its all so random and it obviously wont make sense to a lot of people, but still remember that I am a hollow guy and the world badly needs hollow people in order to float through space, so try not to kill me.

No comments: